Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh. Terima Kasih Atas Kunjungan Anda di blog ini.

In Memories

Monday, July 16, 2007

My Mom



This morning as usual my mom kissed me. When she kissed me, I embraced her with love and said that I love her.
My mom look at my face for a minute and with tears in her grey eyes, she said : I love u too dear…really love u. I kissed her and her hand then said : thanks mom! for to be my mother…:p

When she took a Subuh pray. I look into her for a while. I reliaze the story of my friend. He said that his wife was death in her first birth.
I’m the first in my family and the same situation could be happen to my mom, death when her first birth.
I take a hard breath and said thanks to Allah that He gave a chance to my mom for care and love me.

My Mom, She was a special women in my heart. She always give her strong shoulder n with her gracefulnes arm, she caress me. She strong women who can birth 5 children and accept all our naughty without complain. She strong and rigid when all the children come to her with a weak. She loves all her children in all situation when she healty, sad, happy, sick and even their children disappointed her, she always loves their children. She gives her stronger for his husband and protect her husband from the word which can make her husband hurt. She caring, loving, respect and believe her husband without hesitant. She is… a wise women.

From my mother I learn that the beauty of a women isn’t in a dress that she wear or how’s she nice with her hair n look like… A beauty of women can take a look from her eyes cause in her eyes we can see a sea of loves and in her eyes also a place that we can find out a door of heart where loves is there…







No comments: