Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh. Terima Kasih Atas Kunjungan Anda di blog ini.

In Memories

Monday, July 16, 2007

Words



One day I chat with a man. We have a seriously conversation about our relationship. About marry. I always said that he must be kidding. All his words just a joke. As I know in chat people can be easy to lie with their pathner. But his answer make me startled. He angry and said : why u always said that i just kidding?

I was breathing hard before I reply his message : I’m so sorry , I don’t mean that. As I know in the early chat when I ask him about like and dislike . He said he like honest and dislike dishonest :p

Ok, I ‘d like to open relationship with anyone, anywhere however I’m a single women who looking for a right man. I’m also like honest and dislike dishonest.

But as Moslem I learn more about words. Everyday people in this world use millions words. Sometimes they said honest, sometimes lie, sometimes serious, sometimes joke. Sometimes promise .

sometimes the words make someone happy, sometimes sad, cry, laugh, angry, doubt, hurt…

Millions words in the air.

Sometimes the people will forget what were they had said a minute ago, yesterday, a day after yesterday, a year ago…. As human being sometimes we couldn’t remember all the words that we were said.

That’s way we must be carefull to use the words.

However as Moslem I believe all the words that I had to said will be write in a book by the angel of Allah. Even sometimes I forgot what was I said in the past but I know someday all the words will be coming to me for ask a responsibility….

No comments: