Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh. Terima Kasih Atas Kunjungan Anda di blog ini.

In Memories

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Need A Process

One day, a man asked me.” Do u think we can be a couple?” I said : Insha Allah, if Allah allow us and we both want to make a good relationship. He asked me again. “ What do u want from the man who will be ur husband ?” I said : I need a man who loves Allah, want to be a good Moslem, learn Islam, respect to other people, loving and caring.”

Another day, I knew that he convert to Islam with a conflict in his family. His aunt who adoption him was agry, when she know he choice Islam as his way. I was surprised. Suprissed that he dared to be a Moslem.

As Moslem I learn that Islam is processing, islam isn’t being. We have to process to know about Islam. We have to process to be a good Moslem. Even Allah said in Qur’an : If He said ‘Kun’ (to be) than everything can to be. But He teach us about a process. He creat this nature by a process, He creat this world by a process. He creat man by a process from in mother’s womb, a baby till grow up to mature.

Everything in this world need a process. Be a couple need a process. To know each other,, to make a good communication, to trust and believe each other, to make a same perception, to accept more and less of a couple, respect a couple then love and caring…

If have a conflict we also need a process to improve…

All the process need patience n tolerance
Patience n tolerance teach us to be a wise guy…

No comments: